Dad dies in freak accident after falling down the stairs when baby’s safety gate collapses

A DAD died after falling down the stairs when a baby’s safety gate came away as he pulled it open.

Window cleaner Jason Morgan, 43, ­suffered severe head injuries when he tumbled 15 feet at his sister’s.

Jason Morgan suffered severe head injuries after falling down the stairs at his sister’s
Athena Picture Agency

He spent a week on life support in hospital before he died in intensive care. His organs saved four lives, his family said.

Amateur boxer Jason fell while going upstairs to use…

Read Full Post Here

News
There’s a new, apparently ‘healthier’ way to smoke – and it’s NOT e-cigarettes

THERE’S a new “cigarette” on the block – and while it looks similar, it’s no e-cig. Hailed as a “healthier” alternative to traditional fags, the heat-not-burn devices are set explode in popularity, experts said today. Heat-not-burn devices have been hailed as a “healthier” alternative to regular fags, by the giant …

News
1
Ten to be charged over fraternity hazing death of university student

Maxwell Gruver died after a night of drinking Ten people are expected to be charged over the fraternity hazing death of a college freshman. Maxwell Gruver, of Georgia, died after a night of drinking at a Phi Delta Theta frat party at Louisiana… Click to Read Full Article

News
Cops hunt 'Chinese man' after 'vicious' attack on teenage boy outside Edinburgh takeaway

The 15-year-old was left with serious facial injuries after a verbal altercation outside the Chip Inn on Oxgangs Road North. Click to Read Full Article