Baby left with horrific burns after pulling boiling kettle down on himself just days after he had learned to walk

AN AUSTRALIAN mum has spoken of her family’s tragedy after her 17-month-old tot pulled a kettle of boiling water down himself.

Baby Hunter, who was just learning to walk, was on holiday with his family in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland when the split-second accident happened on March 26.

The ordeal left the tot with severe burns to 12 per cent burns of his body.

Gofundme

Baby Hunter suffered severe burns to 12 per cent of his body when he pulled a boiling kettle on himself[/caption]

A…

Read Full Post Here

Leave a Comment